Saturday, November 26, 2011

Partition ?

  64 Years to the UN Vote on the Status of the British Mandate Palestine..... Today's Poll Question Whats worse Black Friday Shoppers  or Simchat Torah Revelers?......... If you see something say something, I saw a tote bag from the Arts foundation of Cape Cod In the middle of Park Ave, I walked by it  along with a bunch of people, Then decided to pick it up and shake it, I looked inside nothing suspicious, and after all it was from an arts foundation, I Didn't Say something just moved it to the side...... For Sale 3 Mezzuzot from a Rich Persons apartment, he moved and was going to throw them out, not unless he saw me Starting Bid TBA. Segulah for Wealth...... The Panama Project is Officially over, I'm In NBA Season as far as dating...... Speaking of the NBA, I could care less that this third rate game is back, Its nothing more than Entertainment Much Like WWF wrestling..............

No comments:

Post a Comment