Monday, November 7, 2011

The Rule of,

look out for #1 and don't Step in #2 didn't apply to me on Sunday, I ran into Family of mine on Sunday, and they told me to stop by, I dropped off something by the bank and walked over. My Sister in law smelled a foul smell, and when everyone checked there shoes Guess who was the culprit?? I never even made #2 in the house now to bring it in, luckily for me my sister in law also stepped in it, and a lot worse than me, so it was all in good fun..........Speaking of #2 I went out Tonight for the first time in over a month with a girl i met online, as always with someone new i get that #2 nervously feeling, but it held up. Conversation flowed and She was prettier than her photo, I walked part way home, We ran into Elegant Elliot Offin, he was wearing some sort of dress, I said Hello to Elegant and he Cursed me out a lot. She guaranteed she would return my call Win, lose,or draw. Church on Sunday unclear...............Panama Girl texted me with her Number, Were going to go out tomorrow, Which means i have to cancel "other plans "......... *."Mooseri Economics" States that you never ever turn down cash -  A customer of mine asked if I minded getting paid in Fives or Tens or would I rather wait..............

*money principles of poker ace abe mosseri

No comments:

Post a Comment