Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Old Thanksgiving Sitcom

           Shows were always great for me I  Especially liked  The Cosby Show, and how it was a big deal  who would carve the Turkey. The Funny Thing I never even thought about was why didn't any of the Cosby Kids look alike and why were they a different shade of Black?......I was Thankful to play basketball  today for the first time in a while, I was Thankful that  I had someone whose around 5.5 135 lbs guarding me in the post, I was not Thankful  that I not only didn't touch the ball, but didn't even get a look....I did almost get into a couple fights, one back screening an unsuspecting player that i actually leveled, he wanted to charge at me, I told him this first lesson is free, next time he's going to have to pay money, I am willing to bet hell never ever put his down on a screen for the rest of his life. The Other I was late to help and gave a little extra shove, Kind of like a don't come into the lane statement with out hurting him, He cursed at me, but it didn't escalate....In some respects I can say I am back.........

No comments:

Post a Comment