Friday, November 11, 2011

The Snake,

 Manipulated me and.......... Despite having a lot of connections in the gambling world. The last time i placed a bet on sports was the Superbowl. Last night I knew Georgia Tech was going to cover the spread and win, After all the ACC is on the line,  there playing home and Va Tech is shaky on the road. I took Tech and three other plays, late in the 3rd Things look good Tech is up 5 and just sacked Va Tech deep in their own Zone to force a punt .... BUT a moronic Personal foul Penalty is assessed on a player for throwing a punch after the play was blown dead. Va Tech gets new life comes back and wins big. I got a little Ethnic in my profanity- but realized that just as in Wall Street Corrupt Traders are pulling the Strings on the Stock market- Here players  are entrusted Every week with Millions of Dollars that are placed on them. I didn't lose a great deal of money, but when i put in perspective that I  sometimes wake up extra early, and get home extra late to take the immigrant van to work to save $50 for the day it doesn't make too much sense. At lease i was consistent i lost the other 3 plays i made...............

No comments:

Post a Comment