Sunday, November 20, 2011

Accomadating,

  
         Sure I am the guy ? I Traveled to the Holy City of Deal for an afternoon matinee of a date. It irked me a little, OK a lot,  that 5 minutes before I was scheduled to pick her up- the text rang " I'm running late, need around 20 minutes" "I'm running early, but not a problem." i spent close to half hour at the supermarket buying nothing.... We went to the Pier Village walked around till she said she was cold, I am going to give myself a compliment and say i am a good conversationalist, and it flowed. We Sat in a Desert place, pondering how many calories each thing had, and how it wasn't worth it - I made an off color Joke about the Ice Cream flavors, dropped her off Home at her door- the usual get home safe joke - she didn't laugh, or reply No Church on Sunday However Panama texted me Friday afternoon, We exchanged texts and are scheduled to meet up Tuesday. One thing annoying about her when she laughs on texts its JeJe or JaJa  instead of HeHe or HaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment