Sunday, November 13, 2011

CouponGate,

Was averted on date #2 with Panama. Consulting with EE and the Mrs, I asked how bad would it be if  i gave the wax museum a 15% off coupon roughly saving  $11.94. Mrs EE was adamantly against it and EE suggested as i was thinking to sneaking it in. I had a full proof plan also to use it but choked I told her i made online reservations, and could of handed the cashier the coupon .The truth is She wouldn't have cared but it's not as nearly as bad as taking food to go. The Museum was fun and after we went to a noisy bar for some serious conversation about the past etc.. Against the EE Smothering policy of hitting her with full court press, I am  having a good time, and liking her a lot  there will be Church on Sunday again....... I got the the best email and response from a girl on line yesterday she lives in the D.C. area but shes hot, and She's real not one of those fake Israeli girl Emails asking me for green card here is the excerpt:    Her:Yalaaaa the chutzpah of you to view me and not write me !?! I won the spelling bee un 7th grade...
 Me:Probably they main reason I didn't was cause you're insanely pretty - i would write beautiful but not sure I'm spelling it right - also the fact that you can handle guns and of Latin heritage (just messin) loved you're profile very cute and funny - and also the Israeli references in the email -I get an email from israel once in a while but it's not for best reasons -I can tell u later - would love to hear what word won u the spelling bee championship - speak too u soon

 Her:Thank you for your honesty. Being Sephardic and knowingh ow to use guns has come handy many times. I too, get emails from Israelis - and for the most part I dont even open them because I dont read Hebrew all too well, plus I am not keen on dating someone who lives 78,000 miles away. Its easier when we are in the same coast.
Ata mevin?

Anywhoo.. the "word" that won me the spelling bee wassssssssss: " CALL ME
" -  She left her real number were still playing phone tag

No comments:

Post a Comment