Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Surpirse Call,

 Came from a new Agent from SephLink, " We heard so much about you and blablablabla "- Firstly She seems Extraordinarily nice,But she Utilizes the NBA DRAFT Policy, and  in my case i am picking  late in the Second Round. She ran off some names and  with a lot of embellishment  she was able to provide every single detail on every girl, to her credit she found something nice to see about everyone - " Is there anyone you don't like" she replied she doesn't deal with anyone she doesn't. Some of the girls She mentioned Had " great smiles " or were excellent cooks  etc. After Three months of being out of the loop, I guess I am back............There is a girl I know online and I kind of feel bad for her, ( I should feel bad for myself ) Shes been online for a while, Her Credentials are great, shes has an important job, Decent shape, Really nice girl  Butherface........My Brother in law hates me. I have managed to Malign him and get on his nerves, ( i am very good at that) By calling him a " hero" - for being on the scene at the Hit and Run accident on Ave S and 4th Tuesday Night. According to Sources he was really shaken up after seeing the accident, Let's pray that every thing turns out OK for the Boys that were hit...............

No comments:

Post a Comment