Saturday, November 5, 2011

Panama, Panama,

    is the excuse I have for not calling New Sephlink girl. My old agent  called me and wanted me to call this Girl who is here from Panama. "But I am supposed to call the other girl"- She said just call her, and we spoke for around 9 minutes, we tentatively scheduled for Tuesday night I left her my number, cause she didn't " remember" her cell phone number, to her credit it could be a different number than her usual one, I do have back - up plans in case though............ It took me 46.2 Seconds to count Ten thousand Dollars in Hundreds..... There is something stinky about my new car lease I still haven't gotten my new plates and was issued a second "20 day temporary" I wish i knew what was up besides the excuse "you're plates aren't ready"........ I am losing in the Food wars as I  have gained a few Lbs since my "injury"   The Howard Stern Diet hasn't been effective.......

No comments:

Post a Comment