Thursday, November 17, 2011

Conflicting Advice?

    Just  like one of those Jews that  goes Rabbi Shopping until they tell them what they want to hear. I finally got the dating advice that is sympathetic towards my cause in the Panama situation. It is pretty much what i wanted to hear. The " let the girl sweat" philosophy ( that is of course only if shes interested) make her wait, Don't call or Text Until next week and Don't ask her out, unless you get a positive response, this by the way contradicts  the EE  "Suffocation policy".......Stat of the day five out of the Seven Noble Prizes awarded so far have gone to Jews...... I was asked if I would go out with someone with a kid-? I guess like all guys if I found her attractive why not..I spoke to  "Really Really Nice" girl from Online - I decided to call her to "keep in touch"- We didn't schedule anything.  "Call me" girl has been in touch with me the past couple days, but that situation in football terms is probably Questionable to doubtful, but not out yet.............

No comments:

Post a Comment