Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Three Most,

 controversial Numbers in recent history. Happy 44th to Resolution 242 aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab-Israeli peace settlement ......Any body here seen my old friend John? 48 years to the Kennedy Assassination......Hows this for Cheesy FB Status "nothing lasts forever even cold November Rain ".........I may have indirectly caused an accident and feel horrible about it - A friend called me from car phone Blue tooth driving down West Side Highway, he was talking about directions and mentioned FDR North - and I told him not to go that way, cause i forgot he was on West Side Highway, his car hit the median or whatever they call that and his bumper fell off, amongst other minor dents to the tire rims etc..I feel like I should contribute something to the accident.....Panama Was supposed to let me know of her Schedule, She never did, against my own advice I sent the "apologetic" text - I'll see her tonight.........

No comments:

Post a Comment