Sunday, January 1, 2012

Generic Texts,

or posts don't  really annoy me but i find them very disingenuous and fake Does one really have to wish  a happy health blablabla go F yourself New Year. With that in Mind I was thinking of sending one as an excuse to text RE, but thought better of it......... I didn't get any Emails or forwards this year about How NYE or the "Sylvester" was a day were Jews were persecuted and killed....I asked my five year old Nephew What we should do about the Haradeem making Trouble in Israel?  " let's kill them"........ Some Resolutions for 2012  Personal:  To Eat A lot Less, To Curse a lot  less, to Grow Balls, To learn how to say NO, Appreciate people more, become Approachable, Work Harder and more Efficient, and  to Discontinue the Blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment