Monday, January 23, 2012

This will be the last,

bar Mitzvah speech of my nephews, where they will give me a mention and say that I am still Single- I told my nephews I'll either be married,dead or both by the next kid's Bar Mitzvah.....Well the worst thing that can happen with my Blind date tonight Happened. The cash cow comment i made was really a Freudian Slip and  no levity was intended.The Silver Lining to the night was that I didn't really eat. I am starting to think people that both know me and don't- don't really like me*.......It's a small world after all- The Brother of The Israeli guy That i was supposed to invest money with is a concierge at the hotel, The deal never fell through and was apologetic that i Reneged, just for the record the "lie" that I made up could actually be true.as the Money That I am due is being "held up " hmmmm/  he offered to speak to the bell- hop to send a Russian girl to my room, Good Guy........

*a wife of one of my cousins whom i hadnt seen in 30 years and never met her set me up

No comments:

Post a Comment