Monday, January 23, 2012

No I did not miss,

The Giants game, unlike other big sporting moments of which I missed the worst being being forced to go out to eat. I got to watch the game at the hotel on a large screen tv at one thirty and didn't sleep the rest of night....The days highlight was Riding in an APC across Abu-Dis in Judeah others refer to it as the west Bank.... A panic attack let me out of the one hour and fifteen minute tour at the blind museum - I felt horrible saying "let me the fu##^% out of here" - swearing in front my nieces and nephews , my second outburst of the trip, the other we don't need to talk about ....The prayers were at the Hurva synogouge in the Jewish quarter- I wish people would appreciate the place more, its an amazing site, we barely had a minyan, not for lack of people...I got set up on a blind date tonight- with an American girl who moved to Jerusalem,and that she's 35. I didn't ask any questions, except what's the worst that can happen.? I'm still eating.....

No comments:

Post a Comment