Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Red String

is probably a scam, the knock off red Strings are probably a bigger Scam. At Kever Rachel The Strings they sell are usually in a package, but couldn't find the person that was selling them, A Haseedem approached me with a stash of loose red strings and asked for a Donation- Promising to bring some back for people I had no choice..... No Matter how many times I go to Mt Olives I always get lost- not this time, I took pictures of the area last time and was able to Pay respects to M. Begin in no time...... My Father  on  "Breakfastgate" He refuses to talk about or to even comment how much it fills him up anymore......I managed to make it  to Hebron as well today and have concluded my pilgrimage to the Holy Sites, Temple Mount is next - But according to Sephardic Customs we are forbidden to go up there, I am Half Ashkenazim........No More FB Posts or Photos I have been bombing........

No comments:

Post a Comment