Monday, January 2, 2012

Speaking of Shulamit

  Aloni I had the misfortune of running into her in the elevator of the Ramada hotel in Israel, of course i did the mature Thing, I stuck my tongue out to her and made faces the year 1983........... A Special Birthday wish to one of the All time Great Mothers Mrs B......Sticking to my resolution of being more social, I Went to a Bris of an Old Friend of my Brothers, whom was know for his legendary conquests. Sticking to another Resolution I didn't avoid people and Was Approachable. I hung Out with JJN, Whose my go to guy for Transferring Dating pressure off of me, I just push it on him.The Food lines were long, but was amazed how my father was able to get in with relative ease, another thing i admire him for. I am not sure if I am wrong for not sending a gift?...... My Phone conversation with a Smoking French Girl, Lasted around 3 minutes, I couldn't make out a word from her accent and hoarse voice aside that she sounded real nice...... Israel Doesnt abandon it's Missing Or does it ?  If only the Families of the other Missing Israeli Soldiers Would have Hijacked the country- Boosha......"סגירת העמותה שעבדה ברציפות במשך שמונה שנים מהווה פגיעה אנושה וערכית במאמץ להשיב את הבנים הביתה" (צילום: יח"צ)

No comments:

Post a Comment