Saturday, January 14, 2012

Deuces Never Loses....

   A girl Messaged me on Line Friday and after a short conversation, "When are We meeting up"?....Saturday night W Hotel on Lexington the Whisky Bar 800 pm. As usual I was early, and got the " I'm Running Late" text. I was in one of those situations where i was on the fence on having to go Number Two, already over Twenty Minutes late, I decided to get it out of the way, I texted her That I had to go feed the meter. By The Time I got back she was waiting for me, She looked like her photos, Cute and Petite. She apologized, the Trains were running late. We ordered  Drinks, But the Deuce was calling again, I was fighting it off and started sweating good thing it was dark, and she had worse eye contact than me. Also she had this annoying habit of pausing between sentences when she spoke, so I never knew when she finished a thought. I excused myself, and lied to her that the reason i came back so late was i took the wrong elevators .  I dropped her off, My New Red String Bracelet didn't bring me luck, But Perhaps Church On Sunday if I am interested..............

No comments:

Post a Comment