Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Stop Playing,

  Text Chess and reading between the lines.Every time you send a text you're thinking 3 texts ahead, and asses each reply be it too short to long, just get to the point". This was the advice given to me regarding RE..... On the Subject of texts sending the Wrong text by "Accident" to a girl you really like, should only be utilized when desperation kicks in. " Think of it like saving a time out "  You may never use it, but it's always always good to have. It can always be defended and is pretty much full proof .......A line from a Poem That I read  This guy can be the next Whitman or Frost " We Went out for Sushi and Edamame- But I really wanted to slip her my Salami"...... With the above advice I sent RE a nice Text and  of course asking her out again - her reply " happy New Year, I'm at airport OK Sounds Good" -  She's Not exactly  Pointer Sister Excited  But non the less an Ok..............

No comments:

Post a Comment