Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Recap,

of the Week ---Monday- The Bar Mitzvah at The Hurva, Followed by party at "Beit Shemuel"- its a center for Progressive Jewry -Kind of like a reform Temple- The Highlight was watching a cousin of mine getting a Parking ticket and fighting with the meter maid Israeli Style- for the record it was the $1841.40 Camera Cousin" I still didn't get paid......Tuesday- The Negev Desert trip, I keep seeing the Same person over and over again Big Paulie will call him- He's one of those guys that likes to be "overly Helpful" that always tries, but comes off obnoxious. We played Paintball wars - where i volunteered to get shot at the most- I had to make up for my "Wuss" Moment at the Blind Museum, I got tuns of welts, Also  camel riding in the desert with "Ancient Bedouins" but updated ones  they were talking on the cell phones during the ride.... Food remains the Theme to the Excursion - My brother in law joked that we should sit next to my brothers- brother in law from the other side and eat what he eats, he can't weigh more than 120.....

No comments:

Post a Comment