Saturday, January 14, 2012

Israeli Girls,

are very Suspicious, and direct in trying to find out guys motives. Thus far I am 0-6 on line with the IGirls I am trying to meet up with. I met a girl once in Israel  and She flat out asked  "You leeve in America what  you want?, You want to Sleep with me?" . Hmmm was this a trick question? the answer in my mind was a resounding yes but didn't have the co hones to say that, She left right after..........hing 
I commented to EE that his Housekeeper is very attractive  EEu wanna bang my Hadama? Another Trick Question?.........FB sucks, cause people can track you when you travel, I Emailed a few people I didn't want too notifying them I will be in there country, cause then they would find out and may or may not get insulted........I have no clue how to get the blue off this entry, that's why its Blue..............

No comments:

Post a Comment