Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cat and Mouse,

Is what I have been playing with my landlord the past couple days. My Landlord is an Older Shamie Gentlemen, Who hatched up a Scheme, he  wants me to take a "gift" from him for his niece in Israel, So That i can meet her, Of course I said Yes, but now have been avoiding, I haven't answered his calls or even the Bell when he comes to the House........ "It's In You're hands, Not G0d's" Thanks to DS for Some Valuable advice...... Is the cup half empty or half full, The right answer the "Cup Runneth Over"( if youre scoring at home its the  23rd Psalm)......Sephlink called again, They Expounded my age range but 25?? I think is too young, I passed........Back to Online, I Know again, I have a good strategy though this time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment