Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Advice for ELAL.

There is no way you can beat the haradeems. I got scammed $70 Bones for an extra Luggage, but with there only one bag rule, what happens is everyone brings there oversized carry on + Plus Heavy coats and Hats + Garbage Bags on the Plane, It makes things terribely congested on the overhead bins and stirs a lot of fights.... On The Subject of How much is Seventy Dollars in Israel?  Suppose you go to the Strip club, it can carry you for 14 lap dances- for all math majors That is a Whopping $5 per Lap dance WOW....... If any relatives are reading this If you want your'e stuff  I am staying at the Grand Court Hotel In Jerusalem, as previously described it's like the Harlem Part of NYC.......Back to Being Un Aproachable, I did a great Job avoiding Several Syrians that were on my Flight, only to exchange Hello's when it was completly unavoidable, Objectively Speaking they were probably avoiding me too...........

No comments:

Post a Comment