Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Speech at the,

 Shabat had to be censored, it was very nationalistic, and the staff catering the event were all Israeli Arab, the last thing i wanted,  was for  them to Sabatoge the food or something like that, I had to censore some  inappropriate stuff as well, i may or may not post it it's not really relavent.....  I am guessing I was the lessest of Evils, at The Shabbat Prayers this morning, as I was appointed by my Father to say the Begining parts of the Prayers- I don't like being the Cantor at any point as I am not very religous, but in this instance I was a little more than everyone else. My Father stretched out the Prayers and got insulted when i commented to him  "Torach Tzibur"- or affecting the publics needs, Were back to being frends again..... The one thing i wont miss is Food, I know cause My Tight Jeans got Tighter.....For all those I prayed for, and they were Sincere prayers- I hope it works "Ya Gotta Believe"........

No comments:

Post a Comment