Saturday, January 28, 2012

Not that I care,

But i think i lost eleven FB friends this week, I started with 229, Better for me Less People to share my Lotto winnings with....My accented Saalam walakim couldn't fool the guards from Damascus gate to go into the Temple Mount- they said if I wasn't Mooslim I could have a lot of problems if I went up there on Friday for Jumma prayers...Whats better than Kabbalat Shabbat at the kotel- Kabbalat Shabbat at the Kotel when it pours, Well not really but still an expierence, Under the Tunnels its packed and nearly Impossible to hear, Still Special..... It Bothers me a little that the expensive hotels In Israel don't give you free WiFi- Maybe i can't complain, I didn't foot the bill, but still.....Online Israeli Girls have been a bust this trip , I gave up after going 0-14............

No comments:

Post a Comment