Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can Everyone Be Rich?

  Just like all of you, I too got the Special prayer for Wealth, Again "Ya Gotta Believe", and I did, read it but again if We all become Rich are we Rich?.......My Brother  had some sort of pull in the Airport as he and his 22+ bags and me, were whisked through security and averted a well over an Hour line at the Airport, he got me into the First class lounge also, i had the best tuna fish ever, I'm  sure the old guy sitting next to me wasn't too happy....I laid 4-1 odds at  the baggage carousel my one valise against 13,  but  the guy i bet, already got Three, I won....... A Special Thanks to DM for not only helping me out with my car, but my mail and deposits......After my online  Israel Girl Failures, I am focused back on the American Girls, A couple of prospects, One being a pretty Hot 48 Year old,  I'm Going  for the Jugular right away

No comments:

Post a Comment