Saturday, January 21, 2012

From Taharir Square

Straight to Jerusalem, The Egyptians are all over, and Jerusalem will probably never be the same again.. I ran into Several Prominent Egyptian Basketball playing families,actually heard them first. They are Entertaining, Vegas has them scuffling 4 times for the week- I'm betting the over.....I am scared to ask what this whole trip is costing the hotels, party's, Donations, Etc....Unapproachable again, do I say hello to people I see in Israel, that i dont say hello to in NY ? so far No.... Brilliance - selling advertising or dedication names on the Kotel Stones, people pay thousands of dollars to open up the Ark on holidays here, can u imagine how much they'd pay to put a name on the actual stones of the Kotel....Next week's Schedule is all set, and I will be participating in all events, which makes hooking up Highly Doubtful, not that it wasn't highly doubtful before......The Only Thing i haven't been able to do here is Shut my Mouth, I haven't stopped eating since I got here...Kabbalat Shabbat at Kotel AMAZING....

No comments:

Post a Comment