Monday, January 9, 2012

There are Winners,

and there are those that don't win.. I was hoping RE would cancel on Sunday, not cause I didn't want to see her, But Because i got the vibe That she didn't really want to go out, My Instincts were right, She was tired ( where has that happened to me before) Cold, and Yawned a lot- Despite that she still brought her Giant Personality plus she looked hot. After a relatively quick dinner, and BS conversation I took her home, She mentioned she'll be in midtown tomorrow as I was going to be also ( not by purpose) and if she needed a ride. I took her home and i went all in, fully aware of her response-"Not to put any pressure, just wanted to  know whats up"...... I was full expecting the "let's be friends" speech, but to her credit she's good  " i don't   really know you, I need to get to know you better"- Both knowing what that really means we closed up with every thing's cool, and that she'll let me know how the showing goes tomorrow . RE in my opinion is Brilliant and here's why cause she makes believe that you can get her, I'm not talking about like people think because strippers are nice to them, they have a shot to get them  kind of way. That's just her personality I just misread it and should have folded Three weeks ago.......No Church On Sunday........

No comments:

Post a Comment