Friday, April 1, 2011

You look like

"Joey Gladstone"  The Second She said that for all those who bet the under 1.5 dates were cashing in. Forget the fact That it took 15 minutes to figure out where we were going, forget the fact that we drove through the Scenic East NY Area, and let's not talk about the Rain and Traffic. I came  to pick up her up at 830, I Went to the door, She wasn't ready yet, Me and her Mom spoke a little about Israel and the type of Muffin she was having (it was Blueberry). She came down, Looked pretty and smelled nice. I gave her options as to where to go, None were very tempting but she was easy going about it at least on the outside, I made a reservation on a dime to a Sushi place in the city( I was trying to impress) and we were on our way. I was driving and not paying attention as to where I was going and Wind up somewhere in East NY, The Navigation helped and guided me to the Brooklyn Bridge( Free Crossing). The good thing about the Fiasco was we made a conversation out of it, we got to the Sushi place,and were asked if this was first time here - I replied yes, Do we get anything for free, and what if it's someones birthday do we get free dessert, I told her I wasn't serious, I hope she believed me. The Girl setting next to us was eavesdropping to our non- stimulating conversation i was tempted to speak loudly about sex or yell rat, But I still thought this can work out. Through TV conversations she dropped the "Joey Gladstone" Bomb on me Thank g-d She didn't say I looked like a "Charybdis"- I kept defending it by telling her " you know he Boned Alanis Morrisette"- But truth it was Gin, No church on Sunday after a comment like that, The Rest of the Night flowed, I think lesbians sat next to us but one was Black and looked Very Mannish so that wasn't good. I stayed away from the Sushi cause the last time, I ate sushi at a restaurant i got the Runs and I was on a date so I'm scarred from it. We ran into More Traffic on the way home, Some more Banter about Nonsense The radio helped a lot to be honest, It was a really Fun night I thanked her for her company and for those who bet the under 1.5 dates and over 2.5 hours are winners. Date lasted about 3 hours 20 minutes......................

No comments:

Post a Comment