Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And Noah was a Rightious

 Man..... Was he righteous only in his generation of Thugs and charlatan's, or in every generation. I started taking it personally when a girl tells me on a first or second date about how tired she is, and what she went through in her day or week. It made me wonder were they just Tired for me or were they tired in general ? The Conclusion I reached was That even if i was repulsed by a girl I wouldn't be blabbing on how long my day was or how tired i am etc... and I don't think its fair to say to that  to someone especially you just met, because it puts pressure on finishing earlier. If you're tired either Reschedule, or cancel no favors here from either side. Another thing that irritated me a little also was the fact that  girls tell me it took me a couple minutes to get ready Thanks very flattering................

No comments:

Post a Comment