Friday, April 22, 2011

My Shoe laces,

are kept Untied for Passover week, In Honor of My ancestors who have been Shackled in Chains in Egypt and have gotten there freedom (That's actually a Black Thing with slavery)..... Sunday Marks Armenian "G" Remembrance day- I can't use the Genocide word as not to offend any of my Turkish readers, Its an extraordinarily sensitive topic in the Future Islamic Republic of Turkey......... I walked right by Notorious "Sone Ysrael " and Radical Norman Finkelstien today - It was in Brighton Beach - I didn't say anything to him.......Learning how to knot a tie is a new a goal of mine to learn before the end of the year...... The Heroic Story of Meir Fienstien(Etzel) Moshe Barzani(lehi) one Ashkenazi one Sephardic took a hand grenade in between  there hearts and exploded rather than be sent to the gallows - as Begin Put in "One Heart, One Nation, Fighters, heroes" Embodies the spirit of Am Ysrael 65 years ago today....................

No comments:

Post a Comment