Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Did we Schedule,

For Wed or Thurs? I was sure it was Wed she asked if Thurs Would be OK- I Said Wed and Thurs sure why not? Amusingly she said No Just Thursday same time same place............ I think i should stop Thinking, I thought Butler would win Monday Night, they shot an Unheard  of 18% for the game and got rocked. Coach Katz put a nice article about the way Butler Handled the loss etc...   Is "Finishing second is finishing last"-In War it is (The Egyptians thought they won the Yom Kippur war, They may have covered the spread but they lost) I think the same should be applied to sports after all what do you get for finishing second, Ill tell you exactly what you get. Close you're eyes, and close you're hands open you're eyes and then open you're hands and see what you have.......................Happy Birthday to JJN.........

No comments:

Post a Comment