Friday, April 1, 2011

Damned if you do,

Damned if you don't.First dates that are also Blind dates can get really confusing. If you plan a real nice night fancy restaurant chopsticks and crap like that,and the girl is not really into you she can be stuck with you for a long night, If you plan something simple a bar/ lounge/ cafe locally-she can look at you as if you don't make an effort. and are cheap  My Plan is to Over plan, and provide options. I try to make my date feel as comfortable as possible and with the attitude of  Win. lose, or draw will have a fun night. If I have a great feeling about the girl Ill push to impress.... I rejoined Jdate and had a fight with the censors regarding my profile apparently they had issues of me Putting Jerusalem as "The Eternal and Indivisible capital of the Jewish People" I Explained to them I am not a radical- It Just helps me get girls- They said it was OK, but if i can leave out the "liberal jdate censors please don't delete" part - My profile is back to the approval status stage...........

No comments:

Post a Comment