Friday, April 8, 2011

Sign, Sign, Everywhere,

A sign,(Tesla) That things weren't going  the greatest Last night. I Picked her up As usual ON time, She asked me How old I was, if You don't mind me asking? I told her 37, and then asked her didn't they tell you that about me, or you can check on FB. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable otherwise there would be no point of even going out. It didn't seem that she was, but she said she was( shes 27). The ride was smooth, standard conversation about relationships etc...She kept  getting messaged on her phone, and didn't know who it was, until she figured it out was her "Niece or Nephew". We got to the place, I am thoroughly unimpressive with my food etiquette, but we managed pretty well. She kept apologizing for her contagious Yawns-  I told her Either she was really bored, or really tired, I'd say a mixture of both. I made my Newspaper bathroom joke,but she didn't catch on. The Ride home consisted of  some traffic,Music, and  occasional exchange of words, but not to a point of awkwardness. I complimented her on sense of directions as the Belt was much faster than the streets. I think it was one of those situations, as to why not try again after the first date, but a third there will not be church on Sunday................

No comments:

Post a Comment