Friday, April 8, 2011

Confusion,

I wish I had a Better, read on this situation. after all the signs from last night ( BBM, Age factor, Yawngate, and quiet on way home).  I get a text this morning " Thanks for a fun night, I had a great time". HUH, I wanted to respond that but proceeded with flirting with her long story short We are going out again tomorrow night. I have been making myself laugh with my stupid jokes and references to situations, I had an Alexander Haig " I am in control here " Moment last night, But I guess she's having fun also. I hope to really be "in control here" of what's going on,cause this is totally unexpected.................... How do I approach someone that owes me Money since June 15, every time she gave me a date she was going to pay me back shes at least called me and apologized, the last date was Jan 15- I haven't heard from her since.......... The deficit has risen to $1693.00- Perhaps a Govt Shutdown??????

No comments:

Post a Comment