Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Dont you Just hate,

 When you're "Hadama" misplaces stuff  for you", With total levity Intended I said I can't stand it also- It's a good thing she thought i was serious, But look at the greatness of G-d I made fun of this poor girl, that i went out with and he punished me by having my housekeeper( shes a day worker once a week) misplace my headphones,and it really is annoying. She was right ........Either i am really  Stupid or I am flattering myself, probably the latter though. At the Supermarket where i pick up water the Assistant  Mgr a 40s something Woman is always nice and friendly to me, She tells me about specials all the time and has opened another lane for me on several occasions- but the question is Would I .................... I lied to two different people using each of them as my Alibi, the good news is that they don't intertwine, the bad news is they do know each other it was only a white lie though so not a big deal.............

No comments:

Post a Comment