Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You have an Estimated,

 37 seconds before you're Elite Kosher for passover gum flavor runs out once you start chewing it.  Big Upset I was eliminated from the omer after the 6th day, NR gave me a reprieve and said i can get back on if i said the days count in the morning.......... I never called Persian girl again, just wasn't in the mood, I know its wrong. I don't see any purpose also of calling a girl from Montreal from Jdate she Messaged me and left me her number shes not hot........ I was watching a lot of Al Jazeera  News and Documentaries to get the whole perspective of the conflict from the leftist and Arab side, I've concluded that there History is distorted, They have an excuse for every  defeat and shortcoming and basically there will never ever peace, because there humiliation of losing to the inferior Jews and Zionists will never go away........Chiropractor #1 34 years old tall Brunette never called me back Chiropractor #2 29 years short brunette I have her number shes out till tuesday night anyways............. Are there any Banana Boats that reside North of Ave O?..................

No comments:

Post a Comment