Friday, April 22, 2011

The Omer,

has been likened to the Ncaa Tournament for the Jews - Lose a Day and you're done its out till next year . The Over/Under for me in this Year's Omer is 29. Last Omer I was eliminated on the 37th day, I was out late and just missed it.......... I especially Enjoy The way The Rabbi Embellishes the Omer Blessing, when he really doesn't need to,cause everyone is responsible for themselves..........Persian Girl is back, My cousin called me back and insisted maybe Pushed That I go out with her again, i couldn't say No...............What are the odds that I would be talking to Two Girls on Jdate who both happen to be Chiropractors, I got to use the same Posture Joke..........28 years ago today the last  hold outs in Yamit, In the Sinai Were Expelled by The Begin- Sharon Govt and the city Blown up as part of the "Failed" Camp David Accords...........

No comments:

Post a Comment