Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Blessing to get Sick

 Maybe, I am no Mr Germ, But after seeing how many people drank out of the same wine glass after the Bris today, it made me think Is this Segula or Blessing really worth it (NR agreed with me).......... I promised to include one of my brothers old friends whom Ill refer to as "Harbona"- in my will for the good deed he did on my behalf in the early to mid 90s he had a pretty girl pinch my ass......... Thanks to Mr D.SH for a Biblical Explanation regarding the Israeli- Arab Conflict, he said there is a  Scripture in Numbers that Say's "they shall attack you like Bee's" - A reference when a bee stings, they die a reference to there suicide bombers it was elaborated further but not interesting enough to write here.......................I try not to let this bother me but i cant help it Syrian Jews supporting the ultimate sone ysrael http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=218586

No comments:

Post a Comment