Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Though shall not seek,

 Revenge. One of my Friends whom I used to torment about specific girls for him, Has been hammering away at me, with ironically the same girls I used to bother him about. There is no doubt I deserve it, and have take it on the chin........ The SephLink has been rehashing the same usual 3 or 4 girls, Clearly they have a high opinion of me.................I have an admiration for Coach DM, he hasn't cursed in maybe 20 years- After stopping by his Macabee basketball practice, with in the first minute I was fighting and cursing out the players, I would figure it would be easy coaching Syrian kids- "They're all great players, very coach able,  know everything, and aspire to be SCC Monday night league Douche bags", good luck coach................... 63 years ago today the Haddassah Medical Convoy Massacre - 79 Medical personal were not only Murdered, but mutilated beyond recognition by Arabs on there way to MT Scopus, The British were "neutral" and let the Massacre go on...........To all My Tea Party readers Happy  268th Birthday to #3 Thomas Jefferson.....

No comments:

Post a Comment