Monday, April 18, 2011

Eliyahou HaNavi,

is coming to Town, according to some he is The Jewish Santa Claus, With out the presents. I will be Expecting him tonight, The only Time i Can recall that he appeared was when My brother and his family needed to cut the almost 2 hour customs line.......................How Many coaches are on the NY Knicks basketball Staff ? And why didn't they have any Time outs left?..............I can remember where almost every Player from Mid 80s to mid 90s went to college, But couldn't remember where i put all the Breads for Bidakat Haametz, I found it this Morning....................To the Italian Activists Family That was Murdered in Gaza- Waaaa............I usually practice for Passover by eating Matzoh a couple weeks earlier, but skipped that custom this Year..............

I

No comments:

Post a Comment