Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Sense that

 
   you are uncomfortable, Is it the age diffrence? She replied I'm not going to lie it is. I believe it probably had to do with more, but I said I totally understand, and now that we got that out of the way that eased the tension. We stayed at the restaurant for a few more minutes talking about nonsense- I dropped her off - Was complimenatry towards her wished her well and hoped every thing works out for her. She did the same in turn, but irritated me a little  by saying "I'm sorry I tried " HUH- Thanks for trying- Shes a real nice girl, But there isn't a drop of hard feeling on my end..........I dropped my Iphone on Friday,the screen cracked, Either G-d planned on something worse happening to me or he punished me for referring to the radical Shul/ School  on my block as the Taliban, I dropped my phone right by the shul.............

No comments:

Post a Comment