Thursday, April 14, 2011

Macaroons,

   are to Passover, as  what Mom is to Apple Pie. In Accordance with Tradition, I have to buy at least one can of Macaroons every Passover, and I think the only time I ever ate  any was when the situation got desperate and all the other snacks were  gone........ I once went out with a girl that liked Macaroons, and also  dressed as modest as Mother Teresa, But I think I'm the only one who got that special Treatment, saying that it didn't go well is an understatement....Anybody here seen my old friend Abraham ? Its Been 146 years since Lincoln's assassination.... I'm Looking forward to the Annual Arrest of Right Wing Activist Noam Federman for trying to sacrifice a goat on The Temple Mount, The Image of him in a car with a goat getting arrested is very funny...........

No comments:

Post a Comment