Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Four Sons,

In keeping  in tune with the Passover theme, My sister in law gave birth to her fourth Boy over the weekend  Congratulation's to My Brother, sister in law and Family.............It's a little odd to me that the less attractive a girl the more worried she is about being stalked- I spoke to a girl on the phone ( she called me from a private number) she didn't want to give out her number, for about 8 minutes when she got another call - she's says she has to go - i said OK Have a good rest of night and that was it- My Point here is the less attractive you are, I would figure you would want to get stalked or invite the stalking (for privacy issues i wont post her picture here) Which leads me to stop entertaining all flirts or Emails ....................

No comments:

Post a Comment