Thursday, January 20, 2011

When vengeance is the,

Inspiration redemption only comes in the form of winning............I have set five attainable goals for myself over the next few months or so, with the hopes of dedicating myself to the best of my abilities to attain them.............Condolences to Israeli President Shimon Peres on the loss of his wife of 67 years Sonya..........................I called back FM girl last night,  we spoke For Appx 20 minutes We should meet up sometime next week or the following week.................... A guy sends a girl a teddy bear through a catalog with a note--- the girl refuses the package----- Guy has no clue until he gets a call from teddy bear catalog about a month later,telling him it was refused---- Is the Girl a Douche bag ?? ------A lot has happened to me in the past, but this situation is not referring to me........

1 comment:

  1. what are the five goals?

    that guy that sent the bear must be a real loser

    ReplyDelete