Thursday, January 6, 2011

After my landlord

          suggested i go out with this girl, and of course after saying how great she was he mentioned the name- I started  laughing and  said to him this girl hates me and told them of the disaster of a time that we had, Even he was laughing at me i wrote about her in a previous post TP(tow pound) girl......... I've resigned up back to The jdate thing again-The whole Syrian girl thing is not working out to well, I got another number but I'm going to hold off . I don't think these girls get me, again a lot of girls don't- I don't care what anyone says but  the crisis in the Ivory Coast, or the Sri lankins routing the Tamils is more interesting to me ( and its not) than Hadamas,or hearing how someone likes to sit on the beach,.... Im supposed to meet a new girl in queens tonight- She has a kid, but looks cute and seems nice after we spoke for about 30 minutes. I got a FB email from this girl In California -smoking hot here is what she says-
Angela Jose January 6 at 10:06am Report
Wow, You look so cool and i know that there is something special about you that i cant just figure out. Oops sorry i almost forgot, name's Angela Jose, i came across your profile while searching on this site, and saw you so decided to send you a message. . let me tell you a little about me,I consider myself to be laid back, just trying to enjoy myself. I have a lot of different interest, movies, music, knitting, and roller skating just to name a few. I love people from all different walks of life, as well as different backgrounds, and that's why I'm here. To meet new people. I think that's really cool. --------- The last girl told me that i looked so cool and was good looking was trying to get me to send her money-or needed a green card- She is a great speller though

No comments:

Post a Comment