Friday, January 14, 2011

its getting,

a little embarrassing for me to play basketball i see everything whats going on I just don't have the energy, spirit or confidence to play and I'm just horrible.I  couldn't say no,  foolishly I rejoined leagues, but i am going to try to get out of it even if it means paying or whatever I need to do................ I followed EE advice partially, and it worked, were supposed to meet up Monday night - Major common denominator in conversation ,Howard Stern- shes a fan...............Around a year and half ago I emailed a girl- she never got back to me -through the Kevin bacon 6 degree of separation i got her number again last night- Ill call her I think................... I keep saying i am going to buy a suit and i hope too this week, I saw the suit guy last night BD, he told me a bunch of Italian peoples names suits he got this week- I wont be a backstabber and shop by the enemy.................................. Nice to see President Bush Recognize the great work of outgoing Mossad chief Meir Dagan with a special letter and a copy of his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment