Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Very Own National debt,

 has reached c $565. I liken my dating budget to the national debt it keeps going up with out any reward -  So far its estimated, including all expenses gas, tolls,drinks,dinner etc......  My most expensive  date of 2010 was around $500+  least expensive - $11  - I have 0.0 to show from either of them...............I was recently Invited to fly to Vegas in a private Jet- I am not a big fan of flying on regular planes - so despite how great and exclusive it sounds I'm going to pass.......................This Saturday was the "Superbowl of Shul"- They raffled off three IPADS - everyone was praying with Fervor for G-d To make them win, Didn't work out to well ...............

2 comments:

  1. $500 on one date? mr high roller. don't be stubborn man, go to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 500+ dinner 100+ tolls 10+ ticket- 115 Towpound fee- $335 Cab to tow pound - $10 cab to bklyn- $40

    ReplyDelete