Monday, January 31, 2011

How does a Facebook,

friend match up with a real Friend? I Spoke to a girl on line for about 3 hours or so the other night it was flowing fun conversation will refer to her as CS girl, I called her last night and we set up too meet Wednesday night. I cheated and checked her FB page and it turns out that I went out or spoke to a few of her "Friends" and i don't think its a very good thing for me.  The other girl that i got her number from my friends aunt sisters co worker and onwards i never called i don't know why i didn't- i think i messed up who knows what was waiting behind door #1............ I Hung out with my Old worker who came in from Turkey.He came with his wife whom I  thought  would be wearing the Hijab,or even the whole Ninja Outfit, But was surprisingly Normal . This was the same guy I went to Jooma Prayers with at the African Brothers Mosque on 29th St, I used to joke around with him that when he gets really religious he is capable of becoming a Fanatic.............   My Russian friend who i met on line and isn't Jewish ( her father is ) is trying to set me up with one of her friends i Face booked her but i don't think will be going out...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment