Saturday, January 8, 2011

intresting or maybe not so intresting ,

stories of the week. I was at the Supermarket and I overheard a couple complaining that a certain product on sale was out of stock, cause it had " That Kosher Shit" Mark on it  So all the Jews Grabbed it of course- me not being sensitive to racial jokes walked by them and said Shalom........... I always make sure when I buy anything it has the calories on it - cause I'm one of those idiots that when it doesn't have the calorie mark i psychologically think it has no calories, its kind of like the same as eating standing up or straight from the closet it doesn't really count as eating..............."man is fallen and life is filled with Disappointments"- that's an old quote used by the late baseball commissioner A Bartlett Giammati to describe the Failures of the Boston Red Sox - he died well before they won- I feel the same way when I watch the jets and fully expect to get screwed....................I love the Arab Paranoia In Saudi Arabia they found a giant Vulture with a GPS to track its flight from Tel Aviv U- Who Else can it be the Mossad of course................. We pray for the victims of  The Arizona Shooting that left 6 people dead including a nine year old and Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords who is fighting for her life -  The news media outlets are looking to connect the Shooting to the Tea Party or some right wing extremists which at this point there is none.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment