Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Giants are out of the,

 Playoffs, and as for me there will be church on Sunday - After a short conversation under five minutes-,JD Girl agreed to go out sometime this week, She had some stuff happening but shell let me know. This was one of these let me knows that can go on for a while, before shed let me know - but shortly after she let me know she was free tomorrow night- i make the same stupid joke i text back " let me check my schedule ( i know its cheesy but i cant help it) then texted her that i checked my schedule and ill pick her up at 700........ The Worst new Stat of the year is the NBA plus/ Minus Ratio it bears no indication on a players contribution to the game, and I hope it doesn't become a permanent stat.........................I watched a great Documentary on Gideon Hausner the attorney General of the State of Israel during the Eichmann trial- His opening remarks at the trial  are powerful and invoke emotion  - " he is representing six million sacrifices, There blood Screams, but there voices will not be heard, I will be for them a mouth piece"...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment