Thursday, January 27, 2011

intresting conversation,

I had with a 25 year old pretty girl from Los Angeles on Jdate- I am always apprehensive anytime a girl tells me I'm good looking or sexy - as i told my 13 year old nephew any girl on the Internet that tells you that is looking to hustle, The last girl that told me that - never mind, When she said that to me i asked her are u sure you're talking to me-  she is a Medic in the US Army with an infantry unit......................Since i resigned back to jdate Ive met one girl, got rejected by one that I emailed, spoke to a Russian girl who told me to friend her on FB but didn't accept yet, spoke on line to a 40 year old woman who actually looked hot, she left me her number i called her she never got back to me, and a girl whose in Colorado now from NJ and is not in the best of health  ( i wont get into it ) a situation that i just email her back cause if i don't It wouldn't be very nice..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment